Become a member of the Share Shed:
- Pop in the Share Shed and fill in a Membership Form, bringing in a form of ID with your name and address on it.
- You’ll be asked to read and agree with the Borrower’s Terms and Conditions Policy, and the Borrowers Agreement and Liability Waiver.
- You’ll also to make a donation towards your annual Share Shed membership between £1 and £20. Please note: These donations are crucial for the sustainability of the project.
Once you’re a member of the Share Shed:
- You can borrow any item in stock – see our inventory here.
- The standard borrowing period is one week.
- To borrow an item we ask for a donation (between £0.50 and £7, depending on the item). We are trying to keep costs low in order to be as accessible as possible. All the income generated will be helping ensure that the good work at the Share Shed continues.
- Bring items back on the agreed date, so they can be available for others to borrow.
- Enjoy sharing!
We are located at 16 High Street, Totnes, TQ9 5RY (on Saturdays we have a stall just outside St Mary’s church, opposite our office).
Opening times: Saturdays from 10am to 1pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2pm to 4pm.